2023 FLOOR PLAN - CLICK HERE!
Booth reservation link coming soon!
Thank you to our 2022 Exhibitors! We appreciate your support!
Click HERE to review the 2022 EHS Seminar and Industry Tradeshow attendance by company, job title and location.
*2023 Industry Tradeshow schedule coming soon!
2023 BOOTH RATES
|DISCOUNT DATES||BOOTH DESCRIPTION||MEMBER RATE||NON-MEMBER RATE|
Early Bird Rates:
October 1, 2022 -
February 28, 2023
*Member rates are honored for LCA/LCIA Members.
*Company must be current with their TCC/ACIT and/or LCA/LCIA 2023 Membership dues by February 28, 2023, or non-member booth rates will apply.
*$500 deposit due by September 30, 2022, to hold booth space. After September 30, $500 deposit required to reserve booth space.
- 1 - 6’ Draped (black) table with 2-side chairs, wastebasket
- 1 – Electrical Outlet
- Standard black and white booth ID sign
- Back drape and wing drape
- Pre-and post-registration lists
- 2 – Drink tickets for Tuesday and Wednesday night Receptions
- 1 – Full Conference Registrations which include access to all education sessions and lunches
- Raffle ticket for prize drawings
- Exhibitor rate for additional registrations
- Marketing across all digital platforms and social media
- A $500 booth deposit is due by September 30, 2022, to hold booth space. If booth deposit is not received by this date, the booth space will be released.
- Beginning October 1, a $500 deposit is required to reserve booth space.
- Full payment is due by March 31, 2022.
All Cancellations must be received by email to email@example.com.
*Through December 31, 2022: A 75% refund will be given
*January 1 – March 31, 2023: A 50% refund will be given
*Beginning April 1, 2023: No refunds
EXHIBITOR BADGE REGISTRATION
Exhibitors must register for their booth badges separately. Exhibitor will receive a link when registration opens in early, 2023.
*Additional full conference registrations will be available at a special exhibitor rate.
*Lunch only tickets will be available for purchase.
Early teardown of exhibit booths will not be tolerated. If early teardown occurs, this may result in a fine of $500 and a loss of any earned priority points.
Paula Lerash, CEM
Director of Education & Exhibits
Direct: (512) 646-6404