2023 FLOOR PLAN - CLICK HERE!
*Review availability and map legend for pricing
To reserve your 2023 booth space, CLICK HERE
You will need to sign in to reserve your booth space, whether member or non-member. If you have any challenges or need a password reset, contact Paula Lerash at email@example.com for assistance.
Click HERE to review the 2022 EHS Seminar and Industry Tradeshow attendance by company, job title and location.
*To review the 2023 Exhibitor Schedule and Full Exhibit Hall Hours, click HERE.
2023 BOOTH RATES
|DISCOUNT DATES||BOOTH DESCRIPTION||MEMBER RATE||NON-MEMBER RATE|
October 1, 2022 -
February 28, 2023
*Member rates are honored for LCA/LCIA Members.
*Company must be current with their TCC/ACIT and/or LCA/LCIA 2023 Membership dues by February 28, 2023, or non-member booth rates will apply.
*$500 deposit is required at time of booth reservation.
- 1 - 6’ Draped (black) table with 2-side chairs, wastebasket
- 1 – Electrical Outlet
- Standard black and white booth ID sign
- Back drape and wing drape
- Pre-and post-registration lists
- 2 – Drink tickets for Tuesday and Wednesday night Receptions
- 1 – Full Conference Registrations which include access to all education sessions and lunches
- Raffle ticket for prize drawings
- Marketing across all digital platforms and social media
- Beginning October 1, a $500 deposit is required to reserve booth space.
- Full payment is due by March 31, 2023.
All Cancellations must be received by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Through December 31, 2022: A 75% refund will be given
*January 1 – March 31, 2023: A 50% refund will be given
*Beginning April 1, 2023: No refunds
EXHIBITOR BADGE REGISTRATION
Exhibitors must register for their booth badges separately. Exhibitor will receive a link when registration opens in early, 2023.
*Additional full conference registrations will be available at a special exhibitor rate.
Early teardown of exhibit booths will not be tolerated. If early teardown occurs, this may result in a fine of $500 and a loss of any earned priority points.
Paula Lerash, CEM
Director of Education & Exhibits
Direct: (512) 646-6404